* Thanks so much for your help in my appeal with
the insurance company. I won and I greatly appreciate it. Kenna R.
* We really thank you for helping us with our
bankruptcy; it saved our house from foreclosure and helped us get a
loan modification. Dawn A.
* Thank you for all your support. We appreciate
your integrity during our bankruptcy and in negotiating loan
decreases. Ramiro T.
* Yay! You made something very daunting into a
relatively painless process and I really appreciate it so much. Thank
you too for your suggestions on how to proceed after my bankruptcy. It
helped a great deal. Tanya W.
* Thank you for your help with my parents’ trust
and estate planning. They are able to rest more comfortably knowing
that these things are taken care of. Patricia F.
* You really helped me through the Probate
process. I got what was rightfully mine so I can take care of my son.
Thank you. Yvonne L.
* Thank you for handling my Workers’ Comp case
so quickly and for being honest about how that whole thing works. It
was nice to get a fair settlement and to talk about some favorite
foods with you! Joyce T.
* Thank you for your service. We finally
completed our Chapter 13 bankruptcy and everything went smoothly. We
really feel free to move on with our lives now. Dennis B.
* Thank you more than I can say (for help on my
bankruptcy). I really appreciate your patience and understanding
because we had to take into consideration how to handle my
businesses. Sean B.
* Thank you for fighting for me in my workers
comp case. I got a good settlement and some additional benefits that
we had to appeal, like a voucher for educational training and the
correct temporary disability. Tim H.
* Thanks again for your help and support (with my
bankruptcy). It went smoothly and your office kept me informed as we
went along. Orlando B.
* Thank you for your help on my child custody. It
is nice to have all my kids with me. We are happy to be together.
* I appreciate the information you’ve provided me
(to help me make a decision) and thanks for everything. Kathy M.
* Thanks for your help. It is super cool – I got
to keep my house after the bankruptcy. John H